Numbers will be limited so please make sure to book early. Please try not to arrive more than 10 minutes before a booked session. On arrival you may be asked to wait in one of our ‘holding areas’ whilst the area is prepped for your arrival.
Please note, we will no longer be providing certain types of equipment, e.g. yoga mats or blocks and when other activities come on stream, e.g badminton, table tennis, etc we will no longer loan equipment out to customers, e.g. rackets, ball or shuttle cocks. Please bring your own.
For your safety, any equipment provided by us for your session will have been cleaned and sanitized before your arrival.
Before your Activity
- Once you are through reception, please proceed directly to your activity area
- There will be a one-way route operating through the centre. Please follow this to avoid unnecessary contact with others
- No changing rooms will be available
- No lockers will be available
- Class customers must bring their own exercise mat, or you can purchase one from reception
- Please use the hand sanitiser before going into your activity area
- Toilets are available for essential use only
- At the end of your session please exit through the designated fire exit, even if you are coming back into the centre
Enjoying your Group Exercise Class
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the hall
- Observe social distancing while queuing for and entering the hall
- Once inside, make your way to the furthest available exercise spot. This will be your position for the class
- If you need to leave the class for any reason, please leave through the designated fire exit. Do not go back through the centre
- If you need to use the toilet, please leave through the fire exit and come back in through the reception. You may need to queue there
- Please keep your personal belongings to a minimum. You can leave these at the side of the class
- At the end of the class, please leave by the exit indicated by your instructor. Do not go back through the centre
These guidelines for enjoying a Group Exerise Class are in addition to our general visit guidelines. Our general visit guidelines include your arrival, reception, facilities and more. Take a look at those before you travel to make sure you know how to keep yourself and others safe and enjoy your visit.